Winemaker: Isaac Fernández
– Appellation: Ribera del Duero
– Vintage: 2013
– Variety: 100% Tempranillo
– pH: 3.79
– Total Acidity: 4.72 g/L
– Alcohol by Vol.: 14.5%
– Residual Sugar: 1.4 g/L
– Ageing: 18 months in new French and American oak barrels
– Age of Vines: 30 years
– Fermentation: Spontaneous
– Total Production: 3,900 bottles
– Available in: 75cl.
– Intense and deep ruby with tones of dark purple and a youthful pinkish rim.
– The nose is opulent and intense, dominated by black fruits like blueberries, plums and blackberries with a background of mineral notes, accompanied by toasted aromas of fine oak. Distinct and harmonious contrast between spice and fruit character on the nose.
– On the palate, this wine is a bold and powerful ensemble, possessing silky tannins that coat the palate with mouth-fulling fruit and long persistent finish.